- Approximately 107,000 sq. ft.
- Floorplate approximately 17,500 sq. ft.
- Street-level restaurants.
- Great opportunity in a great location.
- Located just west of University on the north side of King.
- Historical building built in 1919, formerly the General Electric Head Office.
- 214 King Street is in the heart of Toronto’s downtown financial district.
- The building is located close to the Roy Thomson Hall and the new Metro Hall.
- The atrium in the centre of the building provides natural lighting to all internal offices making an excellent working environment for all employees.
214 King Street West, Toronto
6th Floor – Office
5th Floor – Office
4th Floor – Office
3rd Floor – Office
2nd Floor – Office
Restaurant – Lower Level
Rare Opportunity Storefront for Lease on King Street. Great location! Call for details (416) 593-1777
|Unit||Area (sq.ft.)||Availability Date||Market Rent (Net)||TMI 2023 (Estimate)|